Tuesday, June 23, 2015

MONDAY MORNING

yesterday at breakfast lar says to me can i take over  your kitchen??? so of course i ask why...he answers i "WANT TO MAKE A PIE" and it will be blueberry...first time he has ever ask to make a pie..i had other things i wanted to do so why not...i asked him does he want to use my pie crust recipe or find his own..he wanted to find one himself...so he did...i thought to myself i need to stay out of the kitchen and let him do this on his own..(oh it was hard not to say toooo much)...so off i went to dance with the vacuum cleaner--do my exercises--elevate my leg--etc...while he tended to making the pie...

so he had fun in the kitchen...he said he wanted to do something different than going to the barn to straighten it up..or go to the cellar to fix something he was sick of that so in the night he decided he wanted to make a pie..

so he did and it was/is good...now he can take over the pie making in our house

No comments:

Post a Comment