Sunday, April 21, 2013

EXCITEMENT

now what is the excitement in enfield ??? last night around midnight we both were soooo sound asleep the fire siren went off again as it had the night before..of course lar dosen't really hear it but I do and then I hear chatter on the miniter/pager and I think I hear enfield ctr rd e..now that's our road so up I get to listen to it again to hear exactly what is going on on our road...well I turned it off instead of on but I looked out our dining room window that faces down hill and what do I see but the night sky just aglow with red...oh my I guess there is a fire at the neighbors..i called lar out of bed to tell him that there is a big fire down the hill...up he jumps and away he goes... yes indeed that was a trailer fire at the neighbors..the house is of questionable character (boarding house) and filled with some of our most finest....the person who rents the room also has a couple of travel trailers that he rents out to whomever we don't know..we have looked at this trailer before and thought that it is just waiting for a fire as they had electric cords running from the house to it..and who knows what else.. at the scene lar heard that who ever had been living in it had been thrown out not to long ago so there could be some police work that needs to be done to come up with the cause of fire..glad that no one was in it as it didn't take long for it to be completely gone .. so lar returns back home around 3am or so back to bed for the rest of a nights sleep.....hopefully tonight will be a quiet night in our small little country town of enfield center and a good nights sleep can be had by all

No comments:

Post a Comment