Friday, December 28, 2012

SPECIAL BOWL

 for christmas my brother who is a wood turner made me a very special bowl...when he gave it to me i wasn't sure exactly what to use it for as it had a hole near the top of it...he then explained to me what i was to use it  for....so this morning i put it to use..and it worked just great... it did what it was suppose to do....




some of you who read this probally know what the bowl was to be used for now i know and i like it...



he also tole me when i use it i am to think of our sister who passed away... the reason for that is that when she learnt that i could crochett she asked me if i would make her a chemp beanie..she had lost her hair andwanted to keep her head warm...so of course i made her several and though why not for others who needed a warm head...so far i have made over 500 and take them to oncologist office for them to give out to their patients for are in need of a warm head...

1 comment: